Anti Women Harassment Cell
The Anti- Sexual Harassment Cell has been established to provide a healthy and congenial atmosphere to all the staff members and students. The cell meets the following objectives :
- To develop guidelines and norms for a policy against sexual harassment.
- To develop principles and procedures for combating sexual harassment.
- To work out details for the implementation of the policy.
- To prepare a detailed plan of actions, both short and long term.
- To collaborate with the Women's Study Cell.
- To organize gender sensitization awareness programmes.
Till now no cases of sexual harassment at workplace have been registered.